- 1000 Denier CORDURA with Dupont Teflon fabric protector treatment
- ISOTEX waterproof, windproof and breathable drop lining
- 120gm quilted thermal lining.
- Removable CE approved armour to shoulders, elbows and back
- Conforms to EN13595 level 2 - the safety standard for motorcyclist PPE clothing.
- Developed for the emergency services and professional riders.
- The Avance jacket, in high impact areas has Triple layers of 1000 denier CORDURA.
- CORDURA has an abrasion resistance 3 times that of regular nylon and resistant to tears and punctures upto 8 times better than other nylons and leather.
- Reinforced stitching throughout using Barbour Campbell M-20 twisted multi-filament nylon coated thread, and each seam in Zone 1 critical areas have triple stitching with two of the stitched rows interlocking and the other hidden within the seam. Weise WRS water release system to base of jacket reduces water build up between layers.
- Elasticated cuffs with adjustable Velcro retained straps
- Elasticated waist with adjustable belt and buckle
- Venting to chest and underarms for added comfort in all weather conditions
- 3 external waterproof pockets
- 1 internal pocket
- Adjustable pull cord to base of jacket and adjustable Velcro retained straps
- Corduroy inner lining to collar for added comfort in all weather conditions
- 3M Scotchlite reflective stripes to chest, back and arms for added night time visibility
- Elasticated strap to crouch to hold jacket in position
-Dispatched within 48 (Mon-Fri)
This item will be ordered directly from our supplier when you order, it will arrive with us the next working day and will be dispatched that day.
If there are any issues with availability at the time of your order, you will be notified by phone as soon as we are aware.
-Free Delivery 1-2 working days after dispatchSee our full Delivery & Returns Info
Since it's launch in 1987 the Weise brand has set the standard for both quality and practicality in the motorcycle clothing industry, thanks to their team of British designers. Throughout the Weise range you'll notice how only the best quality materials and components are used including Cordura, YKK zippers, Velcro and innovative waterproof liners. Add to this their Outlast winter range, McFit liner technologies and heated range and it is easy to see why Weise are the go to brand for riders across Europe.