The entry level SMH5 has been designed with the intent to provide a more pleasurable riding experience, along with a more cost effective product without sacrificing quality.
With features added from the SMH10, the SMH5 includes Bluetooth v3 stereo, top rated stereo sound quality in its class, easy access and intuitive button operations using the new jog-dial control, hands free profile for Bluetooth mobile phone, voice instructions for GPS navigation, and intercom range of up to 500 meters (545 yards) in open terrain.
The SMH5 is a Bluetooth v3+ EDR stereo headset with Bluetooth intercom designed specifically for motorcycles. With the SMH5, you can call hands free on your Bluetooth mobile ohone, listen to stereo music or voice instructions of GPS navigation by Bluetooth wirelessly. Also you can have 2-way intercom conversations in full duplex with a passenger or other motorcycle riders.
- Bluetooth Intercom up to 500 meters
- Multi-pair two-way Bluetooth intercom
- Bluetooth stereo headset for Bluetooth audio devices
- Bluetooth music playback control by AVRCP: play, pause, track forward and track back
- Easy operation by versatile jog dial
- Sufficient sound level with integrated audio booster
- Bluetooth hands free for compatible mobile phones
- Bluetooth or Stereo headset for Bluetooh GPS Navigation
- Water resistant for use in inclement weather
- Up to 8 hours talk time, 7 days stand by time
- Can be used whilst charging
- Individual colume control for each audio source
- Firmware upgradable (Upgrades and accessories available here)
Available as single kit or dual kit
Browse all Sena Intercoms
Browse all Sena Accessories
-Dispatched within 48 (Mon-Fri)
This item will be ordered directly from our supplier when you order, it will arrive with us the next working day and will be dispatched that day.
If there are any issues with availability at the time of your order, you will be notified by phone as soon as we are aware.
-Free Delivery 1-2 working days after dispatchSee our full Delivery & Returns Info
With a team of motorcycle riders and tech enthusiasts at itÕs core since they started developing motorcycle intercoms in 1998, SENA has always believed that there is no such thing as a viable shortcut in the pursuit of passion. Which means when they develop new products, they go to great lengths to ensure it is everything customers expect and want from the #1 brand in motorcycle intercoms & communication.