Kevlar hoodies aren't just about looking good when you get off the bike and the Akito Block is no exception, with a stack of features that make this not only a casual alternative to a textile jacket but also offer similar levels of protection in a slide or impact.
Underneath the cotton fleece hoodie is a 180GSM Kevlar woven aramid lining that covers the full torso, not just the shoulders and elbows, providing a tough layer between you and the road.
Unlike some biker hoodies the Block comes supplied with SHOKBLOK CE level 2 approved shoulder and elbow armour inserts, with integrated stitched pockets to hold them securely in place.
A lycra thumb locator is built in to the cuff to keep the sleeves in right position while your riding, and YKK zips throughout the hoodie keep you inside it and secure.
- 100% Cotton fleece outer layer
- 180GSM Kevlar woven Aramid full lining all round protection (liner materials/contents 70% cotton, 20% polyester 10% DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber)
- Mesh liner for enhanced comfort against the skin
- SHOKBLOK Level 2 protectors provided in shoulders and elbows
- Short connector zipper to connect to your Akito trousers
- Inner pocket with zip closure and accessory loop
- Lycra thumb locator cuff to keep the hoodie in the optimum position
- Elasticated panelling on base hem for adjustability
- Twin front pockets
- Tethered hood adjustment cord
- Neoprene zipper head cover on main zipper
- T.P.R Detailing
Browse all Kevlar Motorcycle Hoodies & Jackets
When will it be delivered?
Take a look at the delivery time shown above the price to see when you'll receive your order.
If there are any issues with availability at the time of your order, you will be notified as soon as we are aware.
All orders are delivered via Next Day or 1st Class mail services so you can expect to receive your order the day after receiving a dispatch email
Brought to you by from the same team behind Nitro helmets, Akito motorcycle clothing is a leader in design of some of the most stylish and modern looking clothing that’s built to perform & protect no matter what you ride. 60 years of experience in the rider clothing world drives the innovation and quality designs of Akito.
Scroll To Top