HJC has spent the past 42 years working towards perfection of motorcycle helmets and whilst doing that they developed one of the best helmets on the market in it's price range...the FG-ST
What's the big deal?
At the price of £179.99 for plain colour models, £199.99 for graphics, and £229.99 for the special edition Ghost Rider helmet the FG-ST is a mid-range lid with all the attention to detail of a top end equivalent. Being tested and approved at a Wind Tunnel Laboratory to perfect the aerodynamic shape design isn't something you see with every helmet in this price range.
Add to this the fact that it is uses a composite fibreglass shell to keep the weight low and your head safe and you can start to see how much of a good deal the HJC FG-ST really is.
Want to see the full range now?
Before I get into the specifications and features I have to mention the awesome range of designs that the FG-ST comes in, with the choice of Plain colours, Crono, Crucial, and the special edition Ghost Rider helmet. All of them are quite subtle designs but come in a selection of colours so you can personalise your lid to your bike colour scheme.
- Advanced Fiberglass Composite Shell: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
- RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System: Quick, secure, tool-less removal and installation.
- Silvercool™ Interior: Moisture-wicking and odor-free liners with advanced anti-bacterial fabric. Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable.
- Optically-superior Pinlock®-prepared Face shield and Includes: New 3D design, anti-scratch coating and is prepared for the ultimate anti-fog Pinlock insert.
- Pinlock 100% Max vision Anti-fog insert included.